There are 3 laser processing modes for M1: Laser flat, Laser cylindrical, and Open plane.
In this post, you’ll learn useful tips for each mode, let’s see the details now!
1. Under Laser flat mode, when you place the material near the upper center of the canvas, there will be less camera deviation.
2. When you auto-measure or manually set the thickness value of the material, the camera will be refreshed to calibrate the location and ratio of the background image.
Therefore, it is recommended to auto-measure or manually set the thickness value and then place/ align your design elements.
3. If the material thickness exceeds 16mm, please switch to Open Plane mode.
1. Before you auto-measure the thickness of material, please make sure the highest point of the cylindrical object meets the red laser dot.
After measuring, the yellow line on the canvas will be automatically adjusted according to the position of the highest point.
2. The maximum distance between the laser head and object surface is 34mm.
3. Please do not place the design elements on the left side of the yellow line, or across the line.
4. If you select Chuck mode, the maximum processing speed may be changed according to the change of diameter.
1. Please remove the baseplate before processing under this mode.
2. When you process under the Open plane mode, it is recommended to manually measure the distance value and enter the value.
The maximum distance between the laser head and object surface is 34mm.
For manual focusing guide, please refer to