1. Power off D1 Pro, reinstall the TF card, and try again.
2. Replace the TF card with another in case it is damaged and try again.
1. Place the machine on a steady and flat surface, avoiding tilting or shaking.
2. Turn off Stops when moved if necessary.
1. Click on the gear icon and select Low sensitivity for the Flame alarm.
2. Set a lower Power and/or Density value, and/or set a higher Speed value when processing on an inflammable material.
3. Replace the Flame Sensor in case it is malfunctioning.
Note: Do not use the machine under direct sunlight or accent light.
1. Check and make sure the ends of the limit switch cable are connected properly.
2. Check and make sure the limit switch sensor is not contaminated.
3. Replace the limit sensor(s) in case it was malfunctioning.
4. Turn off the Limit switch if necessary.