Currently, there may be some issues with font thickness and font edge if you engrave texts.
Before the issues are fixed with XCS, here we have a solution:
- Download and install Inkscape: https://inkscape.org/release/inkscape-1.2.1/, which is free, open-source, and powerful vector design software.
- Launch Inkscape, create and design your text.
- After finishing the design, select the text and click Path - Object to Path so the texts can be converted to graphics.
- Export it as an SVG file.
- Import the SVG file you just exported into XCS (xTool Creative Space).
- Engrave it! The outcome will be awesome!