We are excited to announce the latest update of xTool Creative Space V1.1! Here's the rundown of new features and improvements:
To use the pause & continue function, you need to update the firmware of your machine to the latest version.
During processing, you can press the button on the machine to pause the processing, and press the button again to continue the processing. To cancel the processing, long press the button.
When you select the option of Add inner outline for bitmap, inner outlines are created for the image, as shown in Figure a; when you deselect the option, only outer outline is created, as shown in Figure b.
The laser module emits light beams when it moves both from left to right and from right to left. Compared to the uni-directional mode, it takes less time to process a material. Due to backlashes, however, the processed patterns, especially the edges of the patterns, are not as clear as those processed in uni-directional mode.
The laser module emits light beams only when it moves from left to right. Compared to the bi-directional mode, it takes more time to process a material, but the processed patterns are clearer.
You can choose Settings to enable or disable Auto-snapping.
7. Supporting the drawing of horizontal or vertical lines by holding down the Shift key
8. Adding some basic shapes and modifying the default position where a shape is inserted
The shapes of horizontal line, vertical line, circle, and rectangle are added in shapes.
After you choose a shape, it is inserted in the middle of the upper part of the canvas.
9. Adding tips for displaying the total processing time on the processing completion page
10. Adding 15 built-in xTool selected typefaces. The default typeface is changed to Lato.
11. Rectified the problem of white screens appearing on Mac computers (M1/M2 chip) when the processing button is clicked
If you use a computer model as mentioned, download the installation package (for macOS chip M) according to your computer module.
In case you do not know which chip your Mac has, see How to confirm the chip type before the download.
12. Resolved the problem that an SVG image shrank by 1 mm after it was imported into XCS
13. Fixed some other known bugs
If you need instructions on firmware updates, please refer to:
This is the end of this software update. Download XCS V1.1 and try it now!