After XCS is installed, you can connect your computer with your xTool. There are three ways to connect it with XCS, connect via USB, Wi-Fi, or IP address.
For first time users, please connect your device via USB. After that, you can then switch to Wi-Fi connection.
1. To connect via USB, please connect your computer with the device using the cable that came with your package. Click 「Connect Device」and wait for your device to show up under the 「Devices List」. After it shows up, select your device, and they will be connected.
2. To connect your machine via Wi-Fi for the first time, please connect your computer via USB first, then click「Setting」under basic info. Then select your network and enter the password. Click「Next」, and they will be connected.
The devices can only be connected to 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi for now, so please don't connect your device to 5Ghz Wi-Fi. Also, please make sure your computer and M1 are connected to the same network.
After you successfully connect xTool via Wi-Fi, you can go ahead disconnect the USB cable. Next time when you connect via Wi-Fi, you don't need the USB cable again. However, if you want to switch to a new Wi-Fi, please use the USB cable to connect the device again.
3. If you want to connect via IP, please check this article for instructions:
1. 【D1 Pro】If your device cannot be found on XCS via USB, please refer to this guide:
2. If your D1/D1 Pro cannot be found on XCS, please connect it with USB, and then click Settings> Developer mode to update the firmware.
3. If your device cannot be connected via Wi-Fi, please refer to this guide:
If the above content cannot solve your problems, please contact the xTool after-sales team (Support@xtool.com) for further troubleshooting.