To connect xTool F1 with XCS on the mobile phone, you need to connect xTool F1 to Wi-Fi first.
You can connect xTool F1 to a Wi-Fi network by using XCS on your iPad or your computer.
(1) Open XCS on your iPad, and tap New project.
(2) On the top-right corner of your screen, tap Connect device.
(3) On the Connect device window, tap + Wi-Fi setting on the top-right corner. Then, select F1 and tap Next.
(4) Long press the knob on xTool F1 until the knob indicator turns to solid yellow. On XCS, tap OK, next.
(5) Follow the instructions of the software to connect xTool F1 to a Wi-Fi network.
(1) Follow the instructions on "Connect and Setup xTool F1 with XCS on a Computer" to connect xTool F1 with XCS on the computer through USB cable.
(2) On the computer, click the icon on the top-right corner of XCS.
(3) View the device name and click Setting in Wi-Fi setting.
(4) Select a Wi-Fi network and enter the password. Then, click Next to connect xTool F1 to the Wi-Fi.
(1) Ensure that your iPad and xTool F1 are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. On the top-right corner of your screen, tap Connect device.
(2) On the device list, tap the name of your xTool F1 to connect it. After xTool F1 is connected, its knob indicator turns solid blue.
Note: If you cannot find your device on the list, you can try tapping Refresh.
XCS supports multiple processing modes for xTool F1.