After the XCS launch or during its regular operation, the software gets unresponsive, stuck, or displays a blank screen, and you have to resume its functionality to restart the software.
#1 Check the computer performance
Refer to the table below to check if your computer meets the performance requirements or try with another computer.
#2 Reduce the import file size
- Check the size of the imported file. In case the file is large, edit and adjust its size before processing.
- Go to software settings to lower the resolution quality of vector images.
- If needed, you can send the file to xTool support team for further analysis.
#3 Clear the cache
- Exit XCS;
- Access the folder where the cache file is saved ("XXXX" indicates the username):
- For Windows: C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\xTool Creative Space\Local Storage
- For macOS: /Users/XXXX/Library/Application Support/xTool Creative Space
- Delete all files in the "Local Storage" folder.
- Restart XCS.
If none of the above works
If you have any questions, collect the troubleshooting steps you have taken and the product SN, shoot a video of the issue, and contact us for further assistance at: email@example.com.