When this issue occurs, the image captured by the distant-view camera fails to be refreshed. You may see a pop-up error message like below.
#1 Connect P2 using a USB cable
- The unstable WI-FI connection may lead to a failure in data transfer.
- Try connecting with a USB cable or switching to a more stable network.
#2 Check the cable connection
- Take off the magnetic upper cover.
- Remove the left upper cover by referring to the casing removal video tutorial:
- Unplug and replug the cable on both ends to ensure a secured connection.
#3 Check the camera
- Connect P2 with a USB cable.
- Open your browser, input the link in the address bar, and hit "Enter".
- Check if the browser shows the image captured by the distant-view camera.
- If not, the camera module may be faulty and needs replacement.
#4 Examine the work log
- Sometimes the calibration file of the machine may be missing. This will cause the camera to fail.
- To determine if the file is lost, please export the work log as shown below and contact xTool customer support team for further advice.