When this issue occurs, the image captured by the close-view camera fails to be refreshed. You may see a pop-up error message showing "Refresh failed" like below.
#1 Connect P2 with a USB cable
- The unstable WI-FI connection may lead to a failure in data transfer.
- Try connecting with a USB cable or switching to a more stable network.
#2 Check the cable connection
- Take off the magnetic upper cover.
- Remove the left upper cover by referring to the casing removal video tutorial: https://support.xtool.com/article/949
- Unplug and reconnect the cable on both ends to make sure of a secured connection.
#3 Check the camera
- Connect P2 with a USB cable.
- Open your browser, input the link in the address bar, and hit "Enter".
- Check if the browser shows the image captured by the close-view camera.
- If not, the camera module may be faulty and needs replacement.
#4 Examine the work log
- Sometimes the calibration file of the machine may be missing. This will cause the camera to fail.
- To determine if the file is lost, please export the work log as shown below and contact xTool customer support team for further advice.
If None of the Above Works
If you have any questions, collect the troubleshooting steps you have taken and the product SN, shoot a video of the issue, and contact us for further assistance at: firstname.lastname@example.org.