When this issue occurs, processing can't be carried out. If the machine is connected with XCS in the meantime, you may see a pop-up notification like below.
For the video tutorial on removing the casing of P2, refer to the following article: https://support.xtool.com/article/949
#1 Remake the antifreeze solution
In case the antifreeze is too thick, remake the antifreeze solution based on the table below and make sure the antifreeze is well mixed.
#2 Fill the water tank
- Check the liquid volume in the water tank.
- The proper volume should be at least up to the level shown in the following figure.
- If the liquid volume is insufficient, according to the instructions provided, calculate the volume of antifreeze and purified water to be used to fill the water tank.
#4 Check the water pump
- Remove the left plate based on the casing removal video tutorial in the note.
- Power on P2 and put your hand on the water pump to check if it is vibrating as an indicator of its operation.
- If not, it means the water pump did not work. Replug the cable of the water pump into the water cooling system control board.
- If the issue persists, the water pump or the board may be faulty.
#4 Check the water flow sensor
- Remove the left plate based on the video tutorial in the note.
- Unplug and replug the cable of the water flow sensor on the water-cooling system control board.
- If the issue persists, the sensor may be faulty.
#5 Check the water-cooling system control board
- Remove the left plate based on the tutorial in the note.
- Disconnect the cable of the water pump from the water-cooling system control board.
- Open your browser, enter the link into the address bar, and hit enter to activate the water pump. http://220.127.116.11:8080/cnc/cmd?cmd=M14S1&dest=35&force=1
- When it returns 'OK', get a multimeter to test the output voltage at the end of the cable.
- If it is much less than 24V, the water cooling control board is faulty and needs replacement.
If None of the Above Works
If you have any questions, collect the troubleshooting steps you have taken and the product SN, shoot a video of the issue, and contact us for further assistance at: email@example.com.