Convert Texts in SVG Files to Line Segments
1. Download and install Inkscape: https://inkscape.org/release/inkscape-1.2.1/, which is free, open-source, and powerful vector design software.
2. Launch Inkscape, and import a vector file with texts:
Or input texts by clicking Create and edit text objects (T).
3. Select the texts and click Path - Object to Path, so the texts are converted to line segments.
4. Export the file as an SVG file.
5. Import the SVG file you just exported into XCS (xTool Creative Space).
6. Now you can set a processing mode and proper parameters for the SVG file before processing.
Article is closed for comments.