List of items
Infrared laser module * 1
Power adapter * 1
Use the infrared laser module
Note: The thumb screw for fixing a laser module varies according to the machine model.
1. Remove the original laser module
(1) Turn the screw counterclockwise to loosen it, and remove the original laser module.
(2) Move the cable out of the slot, press the connector, and unplug the connector.
(3) The original laser module is removed.
2. Install the infrared laser module
(1) Insert the connector of the cable into the port of the infrared laser module, and place the cable sleeve into the slot.
(2) Place the infrared laser module into the slot and tighten the thumb screw.
(3) The infrared laser module is installed.
3. Remove the original power adapter
4. Connect the power adapter delivered with the infrared laser module
(1) Connect the power plug to the power adapter delivered with the infrared laser module.
(2) Plug the power adapter into the machine.
The indicator at the bottom of the infrared laser module lights up in yellow during material processing. Why and what can I do?
The infrared laser module is designed with overtemperature protection. When the indicator lights up in yellow, overtemperature protection is triggered. When this happens, please stop processing, wait for the laser module to cool down and the indicator to go off, and then to start your processing again.