Currently, there may be some issues with font thickness and font edge if you engrave texts.
Before the issues are fixed with XCS, here we have a solution:
1. Download and install Inkscape: https://inkscape.org/release/inkscape-1.2.1/, which is free, open-source, and powerful vector design software.
2. Launch Inkscape, create and design your text.
3. After finishing the design, select the text and click Path - Object to Path so the texts can be converted to graphics.
4. Export it as an SVG file.
5. Import the SVG file you just exported into XCS (xTool Creative Space).
6. Engrave it! The outcome will be awesome!