Upgrade firmware for M1 in XCS
1. Power on M1 and connect it to your computer.
2. Launch XCS.
3. Connect to M1 in XCS.
4. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the XCS layout.
5. Click on Check for updates.
- Make sure your network is in good condition.
- Make sure your computer stays on, and do not enter Sleep mode during the process.
- Do not power off M1 during the process.
- It should be normal that M1 disconnects during the firmware update process when the latest firmware is being installed.
How to deal with upgrade failure?
- Check the network connection or switch to another network and try again.
- Check the device (M1) connection. Connection via original USB cable is suggested.
- Exit and relaunch XCS and try again.
- Burn Firmware for M1 with a Micro SD Card.
Feel free to contact email@example.com via email if there is any problem.