List of items
Nozzle connector components
Power adapter & cable
Focal length setting piece
Replace the laser module
1. Remove the original laser module
(1) Move the cable out of the slot, press the connector, and unplug the connector.
(2) Turn the screw counterclockwise to loosen it, and remove the screw and laser module.
2. Install the new laser module (20W)
(1) Install the nozzle connector on the nozzle.
Note that the air vent needs to face the exhaust pipe fixing hole on the cover plate of the laser module.
(2) Insert the plug into the air vent.
(3) Disassemble the thumb screw with a hex key
'(4) Place the laser module into the slot and tighten the threaded rod of the thumb screw.
(5) Fit the handle and fix it with the screw and spring.
3. Complete wiring(1) Insert the connector of the connection cable into the port on the laser module.
Connect an air pumpThe laser module supports air assist devices.
Use the focal length pieceBy default, the light shield is installed at scale 0. You can use the focal length setting bar to set the position of the laser module.