Exit all anti-virus software
Uninstall Laserbox basic v.1.2.0
Restart your computer
Reinstall Laserbox basic v.1.3.0 and update to the latest firmware.
2. Why is my firmware version V0.0.0 B0?
It could be due to a bad connection or damaged firmware.
You may restart your D1 and Laserbox basic v.1.3.0, make sure it is the correct port to connect, and then check for firmware.
3. Why is there constant notification of firmware updates while my current firmware is the latest version?
It may be that the communication time is long, and the system does not read the version number of the machine, so it prompts to upgrade.
1. You can turn the upgrade switch to the left (do not upgrade a section) to restart the machine and try.
2. If your firmware version is already the latest version, please provide a screenshot of your computer configuration information and send it to the after-sales email(email@example.com) for analysis
4. Why is the laser shaking during processing?
Computers with high performance are always suggested. Or make sure your computer meets the lowest configuration requirement as below:
Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit) or macOS Mojave 10.13
Processor: Core i3 or AMD A6 2.4 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
During processing, programs that take up too much CPU, memory, and network should be avoided, and stop your computer from entering hibernation or an energy-saving state
If you are using LightBurn software,
Do not configure the image mode to "grayscale" (note that do not configure this mode)
LightBurn users only Make sure the serial port mode in the settings is set to buffered mode
- High speed and/or density parameter settings could cause such a problem. You may try a lower and proper setting instead.
- You could try engraving via wifi mode
5. How to flash to the firmware that suits you?
Step 1: Download and unzip xTool D1 Firmware Tool.
Step 2: Open the xTool D1 Firmware Tool.exe.
Step 3: Click the dot button and choose the firmware that suits you.
(Note: V40.30.002.01B1 is suggested for Laserbox basic V1.2.0 and V40.30.005.01B2 is for Laserbox basic V1.3.0.)
Step 4: Click the ‘Start Upgrade' button to update the firmware till it finishes with a "PASS".