1. The power indicator fails to work though the machine is powered on and the power switch is turned on, why?
Possible causes: The fuse beside the power switch blows.
Solutions: Replace the fuse with a spare one. You can watch the tutorial video for detailed steps.
2. The purifier shuts down automatically after being powered on or restarted, why?
Possible causes: The starting current is too large due to poor air flow and high filter resistance inside the purifier. The purifier shuts down automatically when the protection mechanism is triggered.
Solutions: Turn off the purifier and open its lid to check whether the inlet is blocked. Ensure that the inlet is clear, set the air flow to its minimum, restart the purifier, and then set the air flow as required.
3. Weak air flow and poor suction, why?
Possible causes: The inlet gets blocked. / There are foreign matters in the pipes. / One or more filters fail to work after long-term use, which is indicated when the buzzer of the purifier sounds.
- Power off the purifier, open the lid and check whether the inlet is blocked; and then check whether the outlet is choked.
- Replace the filter(s). When the buzzer of the machine sounds, you need to clean or replace the filters for the purifier. You can visit xtool.com to buy the filters you need.
4. The motor of the smoke purifier fails to work though the machine is powered on and all indicators function well, why?
Possible causes: There is something wrong with the connection between the motor and the mainboard. / The motor may break.
Solutions: Power off the smoke purifier, open the rear panel, check the wiring, and connect the motor with the mainboard again. (If the motor still fails to work, the motor or the mainboard may break.)