Laserbox Basic 1.3.0 stable version
Operating system: Windows 7 (64 bit) or macOS Mojave 10.13
Processor: Core i3 or AMD A6 2.4 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 5 GB available
1. Supporting the jaw chunk components of Rotary Attachment 2 (RA2).
2. Improved Wi-Fi connection and stability.
3. Fixed other known bugs.
1. Supporting offset setting for the red cross mode.
2. Providing the laser spot positioning mode.
3. Resolving the problem of firmware update failure.
1. Add firmware upgrade prompt pop-up window, optimize the text, and guide users to upgrade to the new firmware version.
2. Add help document button on firmware upgrade failure page to help users to solve firmware upgrade problems by themselves.
1. wifi name and password with network support exists in Chinese and special symbols
(single and double quotes in wifi name are not supported, spaces and & in password are not supported)
2. Distinguish firmware upgrade/software update & display firmware version number & remove auto-prompt update pop-ups
3. Click the start button to expand the connection list
4. Change the unit of remaining time for processing to minutes
5. Display device information
6. Fixed some problems
User Manual for Laserbox Basic
APP for D1
- For Android mobile devices, please search the google store for Laserbox to download
- For Apple mobile devices, please search for Laserbox for xTool in APP STORE to download
For more instructions, please refer to follwoing user manual
Laserbox App User Guide
Was this article helpful?
8 out of 23 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request