The engraved image is deviated or won't close up because of the losing steps in processing.
#1 Lower the Speed of the Engraving Process
- If the processing speed is too fast, it may cause step loss.
- Please try again by lowering the speed.
#2 Adjust the Tightness of the Timing Belts
- Please adjust the tightness of the X-axis and Y-axis timing belts so that the laser module can move smoothly.
#3 Checking the Stability of the Material
- If the material is light, the gas coming out of the air nozzle blows the material causing the image to deviate.
- Use the material clamp or tape to fix the material before processing.
#4 Check the Material Distance/Thickness Value
- If the air nozzle hits the material because of the failure of focusing, which leads to the deviation of the image, check if the material thickness or distance with the corresponding mode in XCS is the same as the actual value.
- Alternatively, you can follow the link to measure the focal distance for P2 manually.