This guide shows you how to remove the metal cover of F1's laser module.
By doing so, you can replace the cover or get inside the module for troubleshooting.
- A hex key or hex screwdriver (3/32″ or 2.5mm)
- A replacement metal cover of the laser module (if needed).
#1 Prep the Machine
- Start the machine, wait until it's fully powered on and the knob responding.
- Turn the knob to raise the laser module until it moves to the maximum height.
- Power off the machine, unplug the power cable, and take off the baseplate.
- Lie down the machine with its front side facing up and put on the lens protector.
Now the machine is in the right status and position for further operation.
#2 Remove the Cover
- Remove the four screws at the bottom of the laser module with the hex key.
- Raise the machine, lower the shield, grasp the handle and pull the metal cover up.
- Reverse the metal cover and find the logo indicator board. Unplug the cable.
Now the metal cover is completely severed from the machine.
#3 Replace and Reinstall
- Get the replacement cover, connect the cable, and put it back on the module.
- Lie down the machine and put the four screws back on with the hex key.
Now the whole replacement process is finished.
We hope this guide is helpful. And we'd love to hear what you think.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org