Offline processing function is fully automatic processing method of laserbox, using adaptive parameter configuration system, and has certain requirements for the environment,If you want to get the idea offline processing works,Please read the following instructions carefully .
1.Description of processing mode
Offline processing include three mode, ‘Laser what you draw’, ‘laser what you draw Pro’ and ‘laser what you pick’, The basic requirement of processing refer to below pictures.
（Caution：Different machine version will support different mode,please log in www.xtool.com to inquiry the details ）
(1) please ensure that the size of drawing board is the same with A4 paper (210mm*297mm),and please place it as below pictures
(2) Please use the official recommended drawing board,avoid using materials that reflect light as draw bard; reflective material interfere with recognition of the drawing board, the red pen and the black pen.
(3)Please use the official recommended brand of markers to writing and drawing, avoid offline processing out by ordinary printers; The ink of ordinary printers will produce reflections
That interfere with the recognition of red and black pens
(4) Please avoid using darker background or textured material as drawing board, This will affect recognition of the red pen and black pen and the automatic position selection function.
(5) Please take care to avoid the sudden changes in brightness in the drawing board, such as: shadows,creases,impurities,etc. Stronger sudden changes in brightness may interfere the recognition of the draw board ,red pen ,black pen and the automatic position selection function.
(6)Do not process object that are too small ,too fine he too small object may be considered noise and rejected, the detail of fine structure will be lost, The effective object size for processing should be no less than 4mm*4mm.
(7)When drawing, please note that when there are problem such as broken strokes and uneven strokes, need to making up stokes (or changing strokes)
(8)Please use a pen with a width greater than 2mm for drawing, finer brushes may produce broken stokes.
(9)Please keep a distance of more than 2mm when using red and black pen drawings
(10)Please do not close the ring code when drawing; drawing close to the ring code may be rejected as noise
(11)Do not draw close to the border of material, The range of 1cm inward from the material border is the basis of automatic recognition of the drawing board, So please keep it clean and tidy
(12)When Perform ‘laser what you draw Pro’ and ‘laser what you pick’ mode, ensure that the processed area (which is required to be avoided by laserbox when selecting the position )need the line width greater than 2mm.
3.Frequently Asked Questions
3.1 Why is offline processing not executed?
Please double check all the above notes, other common cases are as follows.
(1)The corresponding processing mode is not checked in the advanced options of the upper computer.
(2) No ring code is attached to the board .
(3)The processing area does not have a enough blank area .
3.2 What should I do if the drawing-as-you-go processing location is offset from the actual drawing location?
Please place the drawing content as far as possible directly below the camera.
We will continue to improve the accuracy to reduce the offset, in the current version of LaserBox, if the offset is less than 2mm, it is normal, if the offset is greater than 2mm, please try to perform a secondary calibration.
3.3 Can I use other colors of pens to write and draw?
Please do not use pens of colors other than black or red, as the possible results are not defined.
(1) For the drawing-as-you-draw mode, how can I avoid reworking the processed area?
Please connect the processed area to the edge of the drawing board with a thick black pen (larger than 2mm) as shown in the picture, and it will not be processed again.