Error Code 'Qx05 0': Purifier Wind Pressure Too Small.
The Qx05 0 error code indicates that the wind pressure of the purifier is too small. If you see a pop-up notification with this error code, please refer to the steps below to troubleshoot the issue.
#1 Check the Firmware Version
- If not, contact customer support for advice.
- If yes, please move on to the next step.
#2 Check the Purifier Installation
- The pipe from the machine is connected to the upper inlet of the air purifier.
- The pipe is intact and not bent or obstructed.
#3 Check the Filter Cartridge
- If yes, the cartridge may be clogged and needs to be replaced.
- If not, please move on to the next step.
#4 Disable the Purifier Check
- If not, the motor of the purifier may be faulty and needs to be replaced.
- If yes, the Y1 circuit board or the motherboard may be faulty. Please contact tech support.
# If None of the Above Works
If you have followed the instructions above and the issue is still not resolved, please read the article in the link below, collect the troubleshooting steps you have taken, and contact xTool tech support for further advice.