Error Code 'Qx03 0': Water Tank Level Too Low
The Qx03 0 error code indicates that the water level of the water tank is too low. If you see a pop-up notification with this error code, please refer to the steps below to troubleshoot the issue.
#1 Check the Firmware Version
- Connect the machine with the software, and check if the firmware is the latest (version 40.15.022.01.ht1).
- If not, contact customer support for advice.
- If yes, please move on to the next step.
#2 Check the Water Level Sensor
- Turn off the machine.
- Check if the water level sensor falls off (the left picture below). Unplug and replug the water level sensor wires. Refer to this video to remove the left side of the machine.
- If the issue persists, please move on to the next step.
#3 Check the Water Tank Level
- Under normal circumstances, the water level should be around the 5th scale as marked in the picture below.
- If the water level is lower than the scale, please open the cover until it reaches the position.
- If it meets the requirements, please move on to the next step.
#4 Check the Water Level Sensor
- If the water level meets the requirements, the red indicator on the sensor should stay on as shown in the right picture below.
- If the indicator does not light up at all, increase the sensitivity by turning the knob clockwise as shown in the left photo below.
- If the indicator still won't light up after the sensitivity is increased, replace the sensor and the Y1 circuit board one by one and try again.