Error Code 'Qx02 0': Air Pump Current Too Low
#1 Check the Firmware Version
Connect the machine and check if the firmware is up-to-date. (version 40.15.022.01.ht1).
- If not, contact customer support for advice.
- If yes, please move on to the next step.
#2 Check the Air Nozzle
- Clean the air nozzle thoroughly and check if the issue is solved.
- If not, please move on to the next step.
#3 Check the Status of the Air Pump
Start a processing task in the XCS system. See how the air pump works after the laser module starts processing. Normally, it should turn on automatically when the laser module starts to process. You should hear a clattering sound from the right side of the machine near the power switch. After the processing completes, the air pump will stop working and the clattering sound will stop at once.
- If the air pump doesn't make any sound during the process, please move on to the next step.
- If the machine keeps making the clattering sound even if the laser module is not processing anything, the control circuit on the motherboard may be faulty. Please replace the motherboard.
- If the air pump works properly as mentioned above, check the air tubes. Here is how:
- Refer to this video to remove the right side of the machine.
- Check if any of the transparent or black tubes are bent or clogged.
- If yes, please rearrange the rubes and see if the issue is solved.
#4 Check the Motherboard Voltage
Unplug and replug the air pump wire to the motherboard. If the issue persists, start a processing task and measure the output voltage of the connection port. Make sure the pump and the motherboard are connected. The correct voltage should be around 24V. Refer to this video to take apart the machine and do the test.
- If the voltage reading is around 24V, it's very likely that the pump is faulty. It needs to be replaced.
- If the reading is way off, for example, only a few volts, the motherboard needs to be replaced.