The Engraved Image is Unclear
This article applies to:
D1 and D1 Pro with all laser modules.
If you find the engraved image to be unclear or shallow, please follow the instructions below to troubleshoot.
#1 Check the Focal Length
- Put the material under the laser module.
- Put down the focus rod and loosen the handle screw.
- Make the rod touch the material and pull it up. Tighten the handle screw.
#2 Check the Image Resolution
Try an image with a higher resolution.
#3 Check the Processing Parameter
- Try a higher lines-per-cm value.
- Try a lower speed value (10mm/s).
- Try a proper power value according to your material.
#4 Check the Material
- Check if your materials get melted or burned easily, such as PU film, A4 paper, etc.
- Try a lower power value or a higher speed.
- Try a different material that is more stable.
If None of the Above Works
If you have followed the instructions above and the issue is still not resolved, please read the article in the link below, collect the troubleshooting steps you have taken, and contact xTool tech support for further advice.
Article is closed for comments.